It is important that everybody who is involved in youth sport, playing or coaching abide by the Codes of Conduct to make playing sport at Walmley Cricket and Sports Club a fun and enjoyable experience.
As a player and representative of Walmley Cricket and Sports Club, there is an expectation that all members of the cricket club conduct themselves in a respectable manner to enhance their own reputation and that of the club.
Code of Conduct for Youth Players
As a member of Walmley Cricket and Sports Club as a Youth player I will:
- Respect my team mates, coaches and the opposition
- Always train hard to improve my game and reach my full potential
- Play to win within the Laws and Spirit of the game
- Always encourage and support my team mates especially when the going gets tough
- Demonstrate a sporting attitude at all times by appreciating good play from both sides
- Accept the Officials decision (right or wrong) and not show any form of dissent
- Show good sportsmanship by clapping off the opposition at the end of the game and shaking hands (win, lose or draw)
- Inform the Club Welfare Officer if there is anything at the Club that is preventing me from having fun and enjoying playing sport.