Walmley Cricket and Sports Club is a dynamic, and rapidly growing sports club. We are always on the lookout for outstanding people to help us develop and progress. Working with us is perfect if you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of one of the fastest growing sports clubs in the UK. You can play your part in inspiring both children and adults about the benefits of sport and physical activity. Walmley Cricket and Sports Club has developed The Walmley Way and is committed to making a difference within our local community. If you feel you can add value to our community sports club please see our vacancies.
Walmley Badminton Head Coach
The successful candidate will lead and coach on the Badminton programme, ensuring that the best opportunities are available to produce Badminton players of the highest possible level. As the post holder you will be working for Walmley Sports Club and line managed by the Director of Sport and ideally available to start on January 3rd 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Payment: To be negotiated with successful candidate
- Estimated 3 hours per week Coaching growing as the club develops
- Estimated 1/2 hours admin per week
- All hours include evenings and weekends.
- Responsible for writing and implementing the club Coaching programmes.
- Lead and help develop the club coaching team.
- Develop relationships with Badminton England and local badminton leagues and associations
- Act as the main contact point for all managers at the club
- To be responsible for the Clubmark process
Skills required for position
- Must have significant coaching experience in badminton
- Good communication and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Minimum UKCC L2 Coach with a willingness to undertake formal and informal training
- Full, clean and valid driving licence and access to a car
- Computer literacy, including MS office Applications
- Up-to-date DBS Check
- Excellent leadership skills
For an informal conversation please contact Nathan Hill on 07587 634 432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter of application to Nathan Hill Director of Sport to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 14th December