Walmley Cricket and Sports Club is a dynamic, and rapidly growing sports club. We are always on the lookout for outstanding people to help us develop and progress. Working with us is perfect if you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of one of the fastest growing sports clubs in the UK. You can play your part in inspiring both children and adults about the benefits of sport and physical activity. Walmley Cricket and Sports Club has developed The Walmley Way and is committed to making a difference within our local community. If you feel you can add value to our community sports club please see our vacancies.
Walmley Basketball Coach
The successful candidate will coach on the Basketball programme, ensuring that the best opportunities are available to produce Basketball players of the highest possible level. As the post holder you will be working for Walmley Sports Club and line managed by the Basketball Head Coach and ideally available to start on January 3rd 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Payment: To be negotiated with successful candidate
- Estimated 3 hours per week Coaching growing as the club develops
- All hours include evenings and weekends.
- Responsible for writing and implementing the club Coaching programmes.
Skills required for position
- Must have experience in basketball
- Good communication and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Minimum UKCC L1 Coach with a willingness to undertake formal and informal training
- Up-to-date DBS Check
For an informal conversation please contact redacted
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter of application to redacted
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 14th December