Walmley Cricket and Sports Club is a dynamic, and rapidly growing sports club. We are always on the lookout for outstanding people to help us develop and progress. Working with us is perfect if you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of one of the fastest growing sports clubs in the UK. You can play your part in inspiring both children and adults about the benefits of sport and physical activity. Walmley Cricket and Sports Club has developed The Walmley Way and is committed to making a difference within our local community. If you feel you can add value to our community sports club please see our vacancies.
Walmley Cricket Club Under 9s Coordinator
- Payment: To be negotiated with successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is passionate about
developing sustainable cricket participation. You will be a team-player with excellent coaching,
organisational and communication skills, someone who can pay attention to detail but also see the
bigger picture. You will be passionate about providing and delivering opportunities for children in
the under 9’s age group and below.
- To run, promote, lead recruitment and administrate the Walmley Cricket Club Mini League for boys in year 4 and below and girls in year 6 and below
- To run and promote the All Stars programme
- To oversee the Walmley Cricket Club youth sides in the under 9s age group and below
Skills required for position
- ECB/UKCC2 qualified cricket coach with good coaching experience
- DBS clearance
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Commitment to working in a team
- An innovative thinker and willing to try new ideas
- Driving licence
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of club environments
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter of application to redacted
Employment will be subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring Check being completed.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 14th December