All PLAYERS representing Walmley Cricket & Sports Club in Teams, MUST be signed up for the Summer Training Schedule (£120) without exception, and must have a valid Membership for Walmley Cricket & Sports Club (See below for details).
This can be as an individual member or part of a family membership.
In order to take part in training, or play for Walmley Cricket & Sports Club, participants must be full club members (not associate parent membership).
This membership can be a single cricket membership (see below) or a joint or family membership
Membership is by recurring direct debit.
Adult Membership £40 , lasts for one year. Senior Membership
Youth membership is by direct debit and remains at £25 for 2023. Youth Membership
This includes associate social membership for up to two parents/primary carers.
Anyone who has not collected their membership card should contact Luke Marshall – email@example.com.
Please use your bank details, not the child’s. The membership will be cross referenced with the registration form. You do not need to fill this is again unless details have changed.
If you have not already done so, or wish to update details the registration form is here: Registration Form
Coaching starts week commencing 17th April, until late August. All Sessions will be at Eldon Drive.
- Groups are categorised by age groups, as these are how the teams are picked & we see value in teams training together and learning not just from the coaches, but from one another.
- Academy sessions are be invitation only.
- We are encouraging all players who qualify by age & wish to play in the senior teams, to train with the senior groups, as this will aid development.
However, it is a requirement for youth members to sign up for & attend their age group sessions as a priority over senior sessions, which should be seen as an additional session.
The only exception to this would be if you missed your age group session because of a clash with a game, or other acceptable reason.
- Anyone attending coaching must be a club member – see section above.
- Senior training start date TBA. See Match Fees and Training to book senior training sessions.
- You will be added to a WhatsApp group to be kept informed of any time changes, cancellations or additional sessions.
- Mini League starts Fri 12th May. See the Mini League page for more details. Mini League is open to Boys age 4 to 10 years old & Girls age 4 to 11 years old.
The links to book each type are under the prices.
|Day||Time||Coaching Groups||Cost||Cancelled Sessions||End Date|
|Monday||18:00 – 20:00||Girls & Women’s||£120||End of August|
|Tuesday||18:00 – 19:15||Boys U13, U14 |
(years 7 & 8)
|£120||End of August|
|Tuesday||18:45 – 20:00||Boys U15 (Year 10)||£120||End of August|
|Wednesday||17:30 – 20:00||Senior Training||Details TBA||TBA|
|Thursday||18:00 – 19:15||Boys U11|
(Years 4,5 & 6)
|£120||End of August|
|Thursday||18:00 – 19:15||Academy (Invitation Only)||End of August|
|Thursday||18:00 – 19:15||U10-U12||£120||End of August|
|Friday||5:45-8:30||Mini League (years 1-4 boys and 1-6 girls)||£70 or £40+2x£15||14th July|
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the form below.