Membership and training are separate. We encourage all players to attend training. With the exception of Mini League, all those playing cricket at Walmley CSC need to be members. This can be as an individual member or part of a family membership.
Youth membership is by direct debit and for 2021 is £25. This associate social membership for up to two parents/primary carers. Members of the club may collect their membership cards from the function room when it reopens.
You can set up youth membership (U18s and below) at GoCardless here:
Youth Membership (Direct Debit)
Please use your bank details, not the child’s. The membership will be cross referenced with the registration form. You do not need to fill this is again unless details have changed.
If you have not already done so, or wish to update details the registration form is here: Registration Form
Coaching starts the week of 19th April, and will run until the week of 23rd August unless we have not delivered 16 sessions, in which case we continue. This means that we will extend the end date when 4 sessions have been cancelled. The 16 sessions does not apply to mini league.
- Coaching starts the week of 19th April.
- Please book your child’s age group unless invited to the invitation only sessions. Requests for an evaluation to switch group must be submitted via this form. Development, Emerging Players, Academy and Elite are by invitation only.
- Girls may book either age group, girls sessions or both.
- Anyone attending coaching must be a club member – see section above.
- Mini League starts 7th May. See the Mini League page for more details. Mini League is open to years 1-4 (boys, beginners in year 5) and years 1-6 girls.
- Senior training (open to U13s and upwards, and Warks U12s) starts 31st March. See Match Fees and Training to book senior training sessions.
- We will be setting up Whatsapp groups to keep you informed of sessions, cancellations and when the sessions end. These will be for information only, and so only admins will be able to send messages.
Split payments are by direct debit.
|Day||Time||Coaching Groups||Cost||Cancelled Sessions||End Date|
|Monday||5:30-6:30||Reception, Year1, Year 2||£60||3 May||23 Aug|
|Monday||5:30-6:45||Under 11 Girls||£75||3 May||23 Aug|
|Monday||5:30-7:00||Academy (invitation only)||£125||3 May||23 Aug|
|Monday||6:30-7:45||Year 3, Year 4||£75||3 May||23 Aug|
|Monday||6:45-8:00||Under 12 and over Girls||£75||3 May||23 Aug|
|Monday||7:00-8:30||Elite (invitation only)||£125||3 May||23 Aug|
|Tuesday||5:30-6:45||Year 5, Year 6||£75||4 May||24 Aug|
|Tuesday||5:30-7:00||Development (invitation only)||£125||4 May||24 Aug|
|Tuesday||6:45-8:00||Year 7, Year 8||£75||4 May||24 Aug|
|Tuesday||7:00-8:30||Emerging Players (invitation only)||£125||4 May||24 Aug|
|Wednesday||5:45-7:15||Senior and Womens Training (Under 13s and above + Warks U12s) – starts 31st March||£60|
|Wednesday||6:15-8:30||1st XI Training (Invitation only) – starts 31st March||£60|
|Friday||6:00-8:30||Mini League (years 1-4 boys and 1-6 girls)||£30 + 4×£10|
|Friday||6:00-7:15||Year 9 and above||£75||27 Aug|
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the form below.